back:
charade
inside part one:
charade
inside part two:
charade
inside part three:
Raoul Duke
This flyer has a really nice look. Prototype was a wicked designer. I remember handing these out with Aaron. laugh.gif
charade
inside part four:
iamsunchicken
This was near the airport no? I remember being at this one. I went to a different party earlier in the night, then drove to it and all my friends came out and asked for a ride home, so I drove them back to Scarborough then turned around and drove back to it, not knowing where it was I took someone who had a little to much drugz.gif already that evening to get directions back, and he took us back to the airport, and every time I would reverse back out to the main road and he would take me back into the airport again so finally I pulled over and asked directions....lol It was fun. I finally made it to the party and remember having a lot of fun uuglowstick.gif
Eddie Machete
QUOTE (iamsunchicken @ Nov 16 2004, 07:50 PM)
This was near the airport no? I remember being at this one. I went to a different party earlier in the night, then drove to it and all my friends came out and asked for a ride home, so I drove them back to Scarborough then turned around and drove back to it, not knowing where it was I took someone who had a little to much drugz.gif already that evening to get directions back, and he took us back to the airport, and every time I would reverse back out to the main road and he would take me back into the airport again so finally I pulled over and asked directions....lol It was fun. I finally made it to the party and remember having a lot of fun uuglowstick.gif

yea cross the road
one of the last parties i went to, half my crew got thrown out before we even got started.
im sure i still had a good night, dont remember but i have some good pics from on the stage and ting, also have some video cassette from this night of l double and freaky flow
Brandonsweet
My first and only time at the International Centre, my first and only time at a new year's eve rave. I remember wandering around thinking, 'okay, this is too big. I had to stuff my heavy winter jacket into my backpack because the coat check line was ridiculously huge.

I had a good time, but this solidified my stance against larger events.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.