Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SyKicK
Remembrance
Renegades & Destiny , May 10, 1997

Front
SyKicK
Inside
sigma
lol i remember that flyer. i still have a copy. notice the renegades logo changed after this. Sneaky Rob trying to take the Syrous logo for his own private company. pfffft
flexxx_n'_relaxxx
wow! what a party this was.
we went all out that night ... an insane trip, lol
kenny and fearless were smashing it heavy.
i do have audio. perhaps i can rip it.
Pmoro
Old school vibes at the Masonic Temple. The balcony gives a cool effect. My first jungle party; an unforgettable experience. I loved this venue
and remember wishing they hadn't stopped using it.
Murk-E
QUOTE (Pmoro @ Oct 7 2004, 08:23 PM)
Old school vibes at the Masonic Temple. The balcony gives a cool effect. My first jungle party; an unforgettable experience. I loved this venue
and remember wishing they hadn't stopped using it.

eh Pmoro....u still have the phantasy n flux tape?
ryd
this is great a trip in to the past i found my copy and went to serch and there it is

great job on the whole site sigma

thanks
ryd
charade
I've never actually heard the tapes from this event. I would love to.
SyKicK
I actually have the Phantsay/Mc Flux and Kenny Ken Fearless tapes. I should really get off my ass and rip these tapes.
SyKicK
Actually on a side note. Simga or anyone . what is the best program for ripping mp3's from tapes. Maybe I'll actually get around to doing a few tapes.
sigma
Im pretty sure I also have the Phantasy and Flux tape. But as far as ripping from tape i use EAC (Exact Audio Copy) or CDEX. Can find them on download.com
SyKicK
Does anyone have a copy of the Phantsay/Mc Flux tape ? I had a copy and was going to rip it, but I have no idea what happend to the tape now =S
holmes
thanks 4 that...brings back a lot of memories...holmes*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.