Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SyKicK
One
Better Days - Aug 9, 1997
SyKicK
inside sorry it's a little small. it was a big fold out and I joined them all together..I know for next time not too.
sigma
good stuff. and yea that last one is a bit small but its ok.
oh and just so our search engine will pick up the thread you have to copy the info you put in the title and description isnide the message body. The serach engine doesnt read the Thread Titles. ..its retarded.

I adjusted your previous posts.

smile.gif
SyKicK
ahhhh thanx dude. ya that one is a lil small. when I get some time I'll rescan them
Toxic
this one was held in a warehouse just south of Glencairn Ave. on Caledonia Rd.

Live to air on Energy 108, it was a pretty big deal at the time.
seeker
I was at this party too. Great night. I was pretty impressed with Healy, mind I was off my face! unsure.gif Todd Terry was great. Thankfully this was before he decided to try his hand at spinning DnB, so he just played tasty house beats.
billy416
the warehouse for this party was huge! it was so stuffy in there that you couldn't see the stage from the other end of the buiding where you came in. they had to open up a space on the parking lot so ppl didn't start dropping like flies. some of the speakers even fell over and one point - thankfully back and not onto the crowd.
Dj C-boogie
QUOTE(SyKicK @ Mar 10 2004, 09:38 PM) *

ahhhh thanx dude. ya that one is a lil small. when I get some time I'll rescan them

I GOT RECORDING OF THIS PARTY...MOST OF TODD TERRYS SET, AND HALF OF THE UFG SOUNDSYSTEM. I GOT IT OFF ENERGY 108..I GOT IT IN MP3 FORMAT IF ANYONE IS INTERRESTED.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.