Inside scans coming up
sigma
inside 1
sigma
inside 2
flexxx_n'_relaxxx
nice. this was good times.
although they were referred to as "chedder days"
they still threw some muthaphukin kik ass parties.

BROWNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SyKicK
I actually have one of the tapes from this party , it has Brownie on one side and Sotereo on the other also with Flipside on it. I'll try and get around to ripping it one day .
Shane25
I used to have most of the Better Days tapes, but they got ripped off when my car was broken into years ago - If you could post some of those sets, that would be AWESOME!!! Please do it soon !!!!

Thankx,
Shane
SyKicK
hey I have the brown and sotero one done just gotta upload it to somewhere
SyKicK
just found the Czech tape from this party too. I'll have to do it. I also have Mike E Block and Micro from Kool World - Better Days, and then UGF SoundSystem from We Are 3 - better days, but I can't seem to find that flyer on here
flexxx_n'_relaxxx
shottaz'

pls pls like fukin pls rip and post the Kool World Tape!!!!!

good lord, i lost that and have never been able to get hold of another copy.

i had such a BLAST at that RAVE!!!!!!!!!! uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif uuglowstick.gif
SyKicK
Just ripped and uploaded the kool world sets to simga's ftp. Not sure when he will put them up. Hope you like them.
sigma
Look for them on Sunday night. Thanks Sykick!
SyKicK
Hey no problem. Lots more to come. I know I have upload a bunch already . I hope I haven't sent you to many ?
sigma
hahha never too many. Just going to be a bit before i can get everything sorted smile.gif

I wish more people would contribute!
sigma
Czech's set is now online.

http://cydonian.com/sigmaforum/index.php?showtopic=1143
charade
Great stuff!
SyKicK
Anne Savage - Live at Better Days Wicked Again - Nov 2 1996 - Download
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.