Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Return To The Deep
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SmoothOperator
Atlantis - Return To The Deep
April 13, 1996

Flyer was in the form of a post card. Interesting idea.
Was this party held at the Liberty Street plant? If so, I was there! tongue.gif
Variant
Liberty St was for Tripomatic Fairytales.

This was at the Concert Hall. Pretty dissapointing in my opinion. I thought Atlantis would get a crazy new venue for there last show and go out with a real bang. Needless to say this party didn't do it for me.
sigma
Heres the full flyer. Turns out the postcard was a pre-flyer.
sigma
inside part 1

I love how they showed all the partis even from their Nitrous Days.
sigma
poster size. inside part 2
CyanAura
to me, this party seemed to mark the end of an era in the Toronto scene. It seemed that something about the Toronto crowds and vibe changed shortly after this point in '96. parties just didn't seem to feel the same. probably just me though.
funny memory: I remember going to the bathroom located by the exit at the end of the party ('round 10.30 a.m) and hearing a girl's voice saying "goodbye Atlantis . . . . . .I love you" as she left, strange.
Shane25
I remember that party really well !!! The last set with DJ Danny Henry spinning was just incredible - Don Burns and the bunch were up on stage for the last record that Henry spun - AWESOME !!!
Variant
At one point Don Berns and Ambient C or Grimace or someone were on the stage at the same time. There was absolutely no room back there.
Shane25
you are right - it was Don Burns and Ambient C with Danny spinning - I totally remember that like it was yesterday...!!
Toxic
another good memory was i think doctor trance playing Children, and everyone in the crowd lit sparklers... even in the balcony.. it was a moment of bliss.. ill never forget it.

those guys were responsible for some incredible events.
recon
I remember those triped out video things they had down stairs. You would lay your head back under this box thing, the visuals we just made of light and mirrors. Lat time I did acid! lost a sheet that night to.
mark grimace

It was Don, Ian, Ambient C, Big Claudio Dynomite and James on the stage at theend. I have a picture. we're all teary eyes.

QUOTE(Variant @ May 14 2004, 07:10 AM) *

At one point Don Berns and Ambient C or Grimace or someone were on the stage at the same time. There was absolutely no room back there.

By the way someone said something about Don playing Children. He didn't Ian did. It was his own remix of it too. I also played a hardcore remix of it to start off Dominik and I's set.
Toxic
QUOTE(mark grimace @ Apr 3 2007, 08:24 PM) *

By the way someone said something about Don playing Children. He didn't Ian did.

my bad, could have sworn it was Burns..

Still good times! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.