Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer of Love
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SmoothOperator
Dose - Summer of Love
August 17, 1996

I was at this party, and don't remember much of it actually. BUT, I do remember leaving in the morning, (was a beautiful day) and seeing my friend freak out! Somebody broke into his Suzuki Sidekick, stole all his shit, and dumped motor oil all over his interior! SO not cool.
I had to drive a friends car home, (all the way to London), and met the strangest guy on the street before we left toronto. Long story...very very odd though.

What little I do recall from the party was great though. In some old industrial warehouse. Danced my ass off, and got REAL dirty. To the point where I pulled down my socks, and you could see the dirt mark where my socks ended. SO GROSS. I literally got home, threw my clothes on the lawn, and hosed them off! hahahaha
Anyways here's the pre flyer...
SmoothOperator
:.::
SmoothOperator
The actual flyer...
SmoothOperator
Stylish flyer....in true DOSE fashion.
Eddie Machete
i for sure went to this one
i remember eating mushrooms in burlington
by the time the go train hit union we were all shits and gigles
ended up holding the wall up all night
recon
HaHa!!!
I remember this party! It was in a warehouse behind the CNE. I was working at the ex at the time. I had to be at work for 9am. I talked to "E"lane for the last time around 7 and at 10 to 9 jumped the fence and went to work..............................................I was so messed I crashed my golf cart into one of those pasenger bus/train things......it was parked! I got to go home early!!! They just told me never to come back.
sigma
lmfao! thats priceless
mattt
QUOTE(recon @ Feb 12 2005, 11:42 AM) *

HaHa!!!
I remember this party! It was in a warehouse behind the CNE. I was working at the ex at the time. I had to be at work for 9am. I talked to "E"lane for the last time around 7 and at 10 to 9 jumped the fence and went to work..............................................I was so messed I crashed my golf cart into one of those pasenger bus/train things......it was parked! I got to go home early!!! They just told me never to come back.

i remember a friend had tape footage of this party ... like an hour's worth of footage ... lost touch but will try to recontact him to see if he's still got the tape. smile.gif
SmoothOperator
QUOTE(mattt @ Jan 29 2007, 05:33 PM) *

i remember a friend had tape footage of this party ... like an hour's worth of footage ... lost touch but will try to recontact him to see if he's still got the tape. smile.gif

If you could get your hands on that footage...that'd be SICK!
cdubs
QUOTE(SmoothOperator @ Jan 29 2007, 07:31 PM) *

If you could get your hands on that footage...that'd be SICK!

OMG.. if anyone could get their hands on this footage.. this was a good/bad party for me. Ya know one of those.. I see all the peoples I love .. but they are all in bad places parties?? this was in a wharehouse and yeah it was just south of King st close to the fair grounds... does anyone remember the line?? I skipped it.. but by the time I was getting in think Dominik or goawd?? I can't remember, I was just getting in, some of the windows blew out from the base out onto the line.. I was laughing.. 'cause well you know yumyum.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.