Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back 2 Back
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
sigma
Liquid Adrenaline
Theres more of these laminated flyers from this same event.
Variant
Sniper and Mystical destroyed it that night. Luckily I was able to get my hands on that set.. two mashin tapes of rinsin goodness.
skittzz
can someone post the sniper / mystical sets ?
or send it 2 me ?
sigma
send them to me please. ftp account available. I'll host them on the forum smile.gif
Variant
gotta ask george and alexia. i only got them if i promised never to copy them. but its almost 10 years now so perhaps things will be a bit more chill.
sugar
Was this the one at Life on John St, just north of Queen (now Young Thailand)?
Variant
Nope. This was off Cherry St. in the warehouse complex by the docks, but on the other side of Cherry.
SmoothOperator
QUOTE (sugar @ Feb 9 2004, 07:33 PM)

I was at the Liquid Adrenaline party you're talking about here. Not sure which one it was. But, that was quite possibly my WORST raving night ever. Long story...but ended buying something that I thought was e. Next thing I knew, I was on my ass. shitty shitty night. My girlfriend at the time was as screwed as I was.
SmoothOperator
QUOTE (SmoothOperator @ Feb 21 2004, 03:59 PM)

I was at the Liquid Adrenaline party you're talking about here. Not sure which one it was. But, that was quite possibly my WORST raving night ever. Long story...but ended buying something that I thought was e. Next thing I knew, I was on my ass. shitty shitty night. My girlfriend at the time was as screwed as I was.
sector7g
QUOTE (SmoothOperator @ Feb 21 2004, 03:59 PM)

Was that the party that got shut down by the fire dept and then moved to that bar that glowed in the dark? (Oz or the emerald city?) That really sucked. We were all told to wallk to this new location (and we were in no shape to walk anywhere) then when we got to the new location we had to wait until the bar closed and emptied out all the drunks. What a wierd night. I guess I should give props to whoever managed to find a backup location in such a hurry.
sugar

On second thought now, the party I'm thinking about was in the summer of 1995 - it was Liquid Adrenaline's first time bringing in Cut Creator.

And yes, like someone mentioned, I too bought something that was supposedly e, but now that I know better, am pretty sure was either k or pcp.
wickedselecta
I wonder if this was the one where freaky flow steped up to cut creator and got
killed that was the stupidest move ive seen done by freaky flow.............

2nd stupidest was teaming up with flipside

could be the 96 party im thinking of my mind is pure blur wink.gif

SmoothOperator
QUOTE (sugar @ Feb 24 2004, 07:17 PM)
[And yes, like someone mentioned, I too bought something that was supposedly e, but now that I know better, am pretty sure was either k or pcp.

Without a doubt....it was PCP. Fucking shit, that ruined my entire night.
congonatty420
was an okay partie
mark
QUOTE(wickedselecta @ Feb 24 2004, 08:06 PM) *

I wonder if this was the one where freaky flow steped up to cut creator and got
killed that was the stupidest move ive seen done by freaky flow.............

2nd stupidest was teaming up with flipside
could be the 96 party im thinking of my mind is pure blur ;)

That was incredibly painful to watch. Cut Creator kept telling him to calm down cause he was skipping the record every time he tried to throw down. Horrible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.