Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Living Dreams
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SmoothOperator
Famous Ravers - Living Dreams
December 9, 1995
SmoothOperator
Hey Sigma, you're on this bill. Any insight on the nights events?
Toxic
thats alot of dj's!!
sigma
I cant even remember this party but yea I think i was surprised to see me billed on this one. Never played. DOnt know if it ever happened.
SmoothOperator
QUOTE (sigma @ Feb 4 2004, 06:51 PM)
I cant even remember this party but yea I think i was surprised to see me billed on this one. Never played. DOnt know if it ever happened.

That's surprizing, cause it looks like they put so much work into their flyer! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Mone vev eTs
This party was pretty empty.
Djflatline1397
whats up! a little update on the party, I threw this party with 2 of my friends, and unfortunatly we had the worst weather, snow and -45 on dec 9th, 1995.

Goodvibes had a party that night also and had to shut it down due to lack of attendance, we did get most of the people from that party.

Sigma 7 didn't play because we had to shut down 1 room, because of a lack of people.

All in all it was a moderately successful party, we had approximatly 400 people in RPM!

We were the first rave promoters to use this space which went on to later host many many parties.

respect!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.