Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet Dance
Vault Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
antihero
front i believe at the docks

back
unique2100
This was one of my favorite jams of all time. There was supposed to be some kind of live video link between a bunch of cities. But the venue got half flooded. smile.gif Pretty sure it wasn't at 11 Polson. Though I could be wrong.
antihero
QUOTE(unique2100 @ Oct 30 2007, 12:30 AM) *

This was one of my favorite jams of all time. There was supposed to be some kind of live video link between a bunch of cities. But the venue got half flooded. smile.gif Pretty sure it wasn't at 11 Polson. Though I could be wrong.

It sure was at polson I remember I almost had to pick up rap from the airport. But I couldent way to messed up.
Wasent steve hyper here?
antihero
QUOTE(antihero @ Nov 1 2007, 09:39 PM) *

It sure was at polson I remember I almost had to pick up rap from the airport. But I couldent way to messed up.
Wasent steve hyper here?

Correction this was not at polson. I remember now it was near st clair. I was there early helping set up for this and got a flat tire. This is also where I had convinced kris to let ryan play(h20). And Steve hyper was not here
Toxic
i could have sworn this was at 11 polson..

haha antihero, big up h20 aka shadow aka prime!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.